- Use packing cubes if you are going on a long layover/vacation.
- Be careful with what you eat. Calculate your calories.
- Don’t be an alcoholic. Instead of wine, prepare some healthy icy smoothies and throw yourself in a hot bathtube with that glass of heaven! Believe me it works the same magnificent way.
- Get yourself a foam-roller and help your sore muscles after your busy flights. They are pure magic!
- If your flight is going hard and you find it hard to survive, remind yourself the feeling when you got your approval from the airline. And never forget, unlike any other job, once you step out the aircraft, your job is done!
- Collect fridge-magnets or postcards from the destinations you have been.
- Take good care of your skin. Hydration is the key-point as we spend most of our time in a very dry environment.